Baby beanie merino hat MOKKA
Nice, warm and comfortable - this is how our hat can be described in 3 words. It is made of very delicate, soft and non-biting merino wool (100%). It is flexible, but fits well to the head, making it suitable for a lying toddler. It does not press on the head and is comfortable to put on. Natural merino wool guarantees adequate warmth without the risk of overheating. The natural colors of our hats will match various jackets and overalls. We have tried to adjust the size so that the hat will last you for a year of use, and maybe even for two winter seasons. The baby looks adorable in it.
Many kids don't like hats, especially wearing them, so buying a comfortable, warm hat is a real challenge. We tested our hat on the heads of babies, so we are sure that our hat not only looks great, but is also warm and comfortable.
Due to the fact that the hat is made of wool, it should be washed in a washing machine at 20 degrees on a program intended for wool. It should not be dried in a tumble dryer, it should dry lying down.
Discover the advantages of merino wool:
• It's natural
• has thermoregulatory properties
• wicks away moisture
• it is very soft and delicate
• merino wool fibers are flexible and elastic and have a high ability to return to their original shape
• is resistant to odors and stains
• provides protection against UV rays
Size: 0-12 months
Composition: 100% merino wool, yarn with GOTS approval and Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certificate
Made in Poland.
- machine wash in a wool program at a water temperature of 20 degrees
- do not dry in tumble dryers
- After washing, gently straighten the hat and dry it flat